Did you receive the Payment?
Click Here for Video Tutorial on how to Lookup Policy BalanceIf the policy is financed please contact the Finance Company directly. Please call 352-638-9400 if you need further assistance.
What is the status of the policy?
The policy status can be found on the agent portal. See below instructions on how to lookup a policy.
Click Here for New Business Policy Lookup
Click Here for Renewal Business Policy Lookup
Click Here for Alabama American Reliable Policy Lookup
How do I cancel a policy?
An insured signed statement requesting cancellation is required. The request must include the policy number. Please email insured signed request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are requesting to back date a cancellation, proof of replaced coverage or proof of sale is also required.
Where is the refund?
Please call 352-638-9400 and ask for the Accounting Department for exact details and turnaround time for the policy in question.
How to locate a copy of the Renewal Offer?
Agents may retrieve a copy of the renewal offer from the agent portal.
HOW TO RETRIEVE RENEWAL OFFER
If you need to retrieve a renewal offer for an ALABAMA American Reliable or United National policy, please visit the carrier site directly for that information.
If you need assistance, please contact our office.
What classes do I use for my GL Commercial Quote?
Go over the list of services your client offers and assign class codes accordingly. Please call 352-638-9400 for further assistance with properly classifying the risk.
Where do I send payment?
You may pay online using the Make A Payment menu or send check or Money Order made out to Irvin B. Green & Associates to PO Box 492000, Leesburg, FL 34748. If the payment is for an Alabama America Reliable policy or USLI Direct Bill to company policy, please follow instructions from the carrier.
What is your mailing address?
PO Box 492000, Leesburg, FL 34748
What is your overnight address?
26600 Ace Avenue, Leesburg, FL 34748
Do you need applications this renewal term?
At times an application may be required at renewal but the rules vary by carrier. Please contact the appropriate underwriter per our Contacts page if you require further assistance.
Click Here for Contacts Listing
• American Reliable IGL – Application required every 3rd term.
• American Southern – Application required every 3rd term, if multiple locations.
• American Safety – Application required every 3rd term. Surplus Lines Disclosure form required every term.
• Atlantic Casualty –Acord applications/supplementals required every other term. Surplus Lines Disclosure and Terrorism form required every term.
• Penn America –Surplus Lines Disclosure required every term.
• United Specialty – Acord applications/supplementals required every other term. Surplus Lines Disclosure form and Surplus Lines Filing Form required each term. If Additional Insured is on policy, an Additional Insured Supplemental is required each term.