Over 450 General Liability Classes
Limits up to 2 million/4 million available
Over 10 companies to choose from
Admitted and Surplus Lines, Highly Rated Companies
Fast quote turnaround
Online Indications (See Commercial Rater link on home page)
Waivers of Subrogation, Primary/Non-Contributory wording, Additional Insureds, Per project aggregates available
Up to 50% subbed out accepted, GC’s up to 100% subbed out accepted
Lower than market minimum premiums
Hard to place risks: Roofers, General Contractors, Tree Trimmers, Site Supervisors, and many more.
We are pleased to announce that we have a Wind Only program we can write stand-alone or can write with our currently growing X-Wind Package Programs. Highlights are as follows:• Maximum Limit per Risk on Wind Only is $10,000,000
• When writing it alongside our X-Wind Programs you can write values up to $5,000,000.
• Minimum Premium is dependent upon class of business but may range between $1,500 and $2,500 per policy.
• Acord Application required for a Quote with loss information, condition of roof and building, updates, etc.
• Classes range from Restaurants, Offices, LRO, Strip Malls, Hotels, Motels, Apartment Buildings, Condo Associations, Auto Repair, Churches, Warehouses and many more classes of business.
• Frame construction eligible subject to different set-backs from 1 mile to 10 miles dependent upon location. In general, in many areas the set-back is 1,000 feet from the coast.
• Values insured from $250,000 and higher but dependent upon minimum premium.
• Please submit full Acord 125/140 applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dependent upon completeness of application quote turn-around is expected to be within a few days.Contact our Commercial Department at 1-877-424-7336 for more information on property coverage.
Business owners can purchase a variety of commercial surety bonds fast, easily, securely, and at lower cost than traditional agency or online agency portal channels. The purchase process typically takes minutes with most bonds issued and transmitted instantly to the buyer. Agents can quote the bond for the insured and email direct to the insured to finalize, sign and pay for the bond. All of this is done electronically.
COMMON BOND CATEGORIES:
• Auto Dealers
• Transportation Brokers
• Retail Stores
• Probate Court (Administrators, Executors, Guardians)
• Court Proceedings (Appeals, Injunctions, Release of Lien)
• Lost/Defective Instruments (Vehicle Titles, Stock Certificates, Cashier’s Checks)
• Utility Tax, Leases
• Public Officials (Sheriffs, Court Officers, Judges, Treasurers)
Paper General Contractors Accepted
Minimum Premiums starting at $1,500. Roofers start at $2,000.
GARAGE KEEPERS AND AUTO DEALERS
• Very Competitive Pricing.
• Liability limits up to $1 Million per occurrence, $3 Million aggregate.
• UM up to $1 Million.
• PIP for dealers.
• Garage keepers and dealers up to $1 Million per lot, up to $100,000 per vehicle
• E & O up to $100,000CLASS HIGHLIGHTS:
• Auto repair
• ATV/Dirt Bike Dealer and repair (Submit)
• Auto dealer
• Boat dealer and repair (Submit) • Camper/RV Dealer/repair
• Car wash/detailing
• Golf Cart dealer/repair
• Heavy truck dealer/repair
• Motorcycle dealer/repair • Oil/Lube shops
• Salvage Yards
• Utility or livestock trailer dealer/repair
• Window tinting
What is Cyber Insurance?
When a breach occurs, cyber insurance covers the range of expenses that arise. These include identifying and solving the breach, recovering data, customer notifications, PR costs, possible credit monitoring expenses, legal expenses, potential fines from compliance regulators, extortion costs from ransomware, and general business interruption.
Most CGL and E&O Policies don’t cover the majority of today’s cyber perils. Further, endorsements typically have lower limits and/or incomplete coverage. Now is the time for insured’s to purchase a stand-alone Cyber Insurance policy.
•Admitted and Surplus Markets Available
•Prefilled Application Available for your Convenience
•Available Coverages: Notification Costs, Business Interruption, BI Waiting Period, Contingent Business Interruption, Data Recovery, Extortion/Ransomware, Bricking, PCI, Regulatory, Computer Fraud, Funds Transfer Fraud, Social Engineering.
MOBILE HOME RENTAL PROPERTIES
A Rated Admitted and Non-admitted
50 years and newer
Up to 10 Acres
Coverage A up to 125k
Schedule policies available
Protection Class 9 & 10 Accepted
Liability only for rental property
LLCs, Trusts, Corps are Acceptable
A Rated Admitted Market
Limits up to $500k for Site Built Dwellings
Single Family Dwelling, Two Family Dwelling, Three Family Dwelling, Four Family Dwelling, Mobile Home Park, Vacant Land
Quote on General Liability Comparative Rater (link on home page). Instructions for binding can be found while on rater.